Saturday, April 9, 2011 | By: Michelle

Holy Grail Concealer!

Okay, so we didn't go to the Farmer's Market as I originally had planned so instead I'm bringing you my holy grail concealer!! :D YAY! Its about to get super hot here in Texas and my burns always turn bright red in the summer and I'm really self-conscious about it. My holy grail concealer is Eve Pearl's Salmon Concealer. I am going to post before and after pictures so everyone can have proof how amazing this is at concealing uneven skin tones and hiding redness. The photos are untouched - except for cropping the size. I have also uploaded a video of my applying the concealer so everyone can see the before and after progress for themselves. Similar to the gaming phrase "screen shots or it didn't happen" ;)



BEFORE










 











AFTER















Here's my first ever video!! OMG! I actually put it up on YouTube also. I don't know if I'll keep doing these - its a bit nerve wrecking.








3 comments:

Lal said...

Hi Michelle!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED your vid! I think you did an awesome job and would def like seeing more of them! As for the concealer, it looks AWESOME! I had heard on a you tube vid about using a salmon colored concealer. It is good for dark under eye circles or just for redness? I would LOVE to find something that would cover up my under eye circles alot better. They are bluish or dark which is why I was asking if it was just good for red spots. Also, does the concealer look "caked on" or "thick" after you apply it? I know I've tried a few that look like that to me and I don't like that. Anyway, loved your vid! :)

Michelle said...

Yes it definitely can also work for dark circles. On my facebook page, if you look at the "makeover" section. The girl who has her eyes closed in both of her photos, she has really dark circles but i used this stuff on her. She was so in love with it I gave her one of my smaller versions when i got my bigger pot.

I have not found it to crease and it is not thick enough to get cakey. If you have concealer that are too thick, try mixing a bit of moisturizer with them to thin it out. :)

Lal said...

Ah, I never thought to mix moisturizer with my concealer..great idea! How much is this concealer and where do you get it? I think I might like to try it :)

Post a Comment