Thursday, April 28, 2011 | By: Michelle

It's Been Awhile...

Okay so maybe I haven't started out on the right foot with this whole new blog thing... but I'm working on it :p I got sick with bronchitis and required a steroid shot :(

Sooo... I think I might have a new small addiction... Extreme Couponing! I mean, we've been tight on a budget lately and I thought what a better way to save money!! Buuuut my only issue is that it's just the 2 of us. I wouldn't be stock piling like a lot of these ladies. Plus my printer is out of ink... sooo... yeah... LOL! But I think I may be trying to atleast save SOME money with some coupons. Couldn't hurt right? ;)

Anyone have any experience?

1 comments:

Lal said...

LOL about the couponing! :) Where do you do your shopping at? I love that HEB always has alot of in store coupons or has those meal deal things. I don't usually clip coupons out of the newpaper circulars because they never really have any for stuff we buy since I usually buy everything store brand. But when I do find coupons for stuff we do use, you can bet I take advantage!

Post a Comment